Article only available in English.
The Contact Center – Accounts Payable is a portal that allows you to easily contact the Accounts Payable team through webforms. In these forms we can choose the reason for the query and fill in the fields with the necessary information that the team needs to be able to resolve the request.
The advantages of using the new portal are:
- Sending requests in a simple and organized way.
- Decrease in the average time of resolution of queries.
1. Access to the portal
Access to this portal can be found on the thegbfoods.com webpage in the top menu in Suppliers Area.
Within the portal we will see in the central part the reasons for consultation that we can access.
The portal selects by default the language set in our browser. If we want to modify it, in the upper right we can choose the language we want to use.
2. Type selection
Before submitting the request, we must select one of the reasons for consultation. We have 5 reasons to select:
- See invoice status
- Payments received and conditions of payment
- Electronic invoicing portal
- Invoicing requisites and Channels
- Audits/Claims and other enquiries
By choosing one of the options we will access the contact form where we can detail the query to be made.
Reasons for enquiry
The reasons for queries that we can select to send the form are the following:
See invoice status
Related inquiries about the status of invoices.
- Why hasn’t my outstanding invoice been paid?
- Which invoices will be paid in the next payment?
- Have you received my invoice or invoice list attached?
Payments received and conditions of payment
Related queries about payments, their conditions and their associated management.
- I require a breakdown of a payment received
- I need to make an enquiry about reverse factoring
- I need to notify you of a new payment bank account
- I need to confirm or change my conditions of payment
- What methods of payment are available for my invoice?
Electronic invoicing portal
Doubts related to the electronic invoicing portal.
- How do I register my business on the Electronic invoicing portal?
- The status displayed on the Electronic invoicing portal for my order to be invoiced is invoiced or closed.
- Why is the status of my invoice blocked on the Electronic invoicing portal?
- I have sent the wrong invoice to the Electronic invoicing portal and I would like to cancel it.
- Assistance on the Electronic invoicing portal
Invoicing requisites and channels
Queries related to the requirements and necessary data in the invoices of Gbfoods.
- How do I send my invoice to Gbfoods?
- What order number should I put on my invoice?
- What tax or legal information should I put on my invoice issued to Gbfoods?
Audits/Claims and other enquiries
Queries related to audits, complaints and assistance of the Jaggaer and Contact Center platforms.
- Sending a formal letter to Gbfoods
- Assistance for the Jaggaer Platform
- Assistance for the Contact Centre Platform
3. Complete the form
Once the type of query has been chosen, we will have to specify the details of this. We will have to select the reason for the query and depending on the selected reason, additional fields necessary for the resolution of the request will appear.
After choosing the reason for the query and filling in the fields, we can add a description to the request and attach files when necessary.
Finally, click on Send to send the query.
The query will be sent to the GBfoods Accounts Payable team and we will receive the reply to the request at the email address that we have entered in the webform.